The HART Screencast 001 – How To Create Random Ads On Your Blog
Someone asked me how I rotate ads on my blogs …. and after someone pointed to me to the free Screenr.com service I decided to create a screencast and show you exactly how I do it!
For your viewing pleasure, hit that circular doo-dah on the bottom task bar of this video player, just to the left of the SCREENR brand name, and view this in full screen size. This way you can read and follow what I am doing in the video!
1) Get the Datafeedr Random Ads v2 plugin or in your dashboard …
2) Create Ad Groups
3) Ad boxes of ads or script codes in the Ad Group (in the Tools section)
4) Copy the Ad Group Template Code and insert it in your template where ever you want
5) Feel free to modify the script codes or add more script codes in the Ad Group without having to modify your template ever again!
6) Go to screenr.com and create your own 5minute tutorial screencast videos and even tweet them on your twitter account for free!!
7) Pretend I said “The HART Screencast 001” at the very ending instead of “The HART Podcast 001” lol oooops