Battling For Health Blogs
* Gloria D Gamat has been covering the Battling Arthritis blog since October 2007
* Loretta Parker Spivey has been covering the Battling Alzheimer blog since March 2008
* Tina Radcliffe has been covering the Battling Cancer blog since March 2008 and recently started covering the Battling Diabetes blog in June 2008
* Trisha Torrey has been covering the Battling Healthcare blog since March 2008
* Raquel Billiones has been covering the Battling Heart and Stroke blog since May 2008
PetLvr and other “LVR” Blogs
The following bloggers are now writing for PetLvr and our other pet related blogs starting June 2008
* Jelena Woehr
* Sirena Van Schaik
* Robert Akehurst
* Gemma Argent
Please drop by the individual blogs and say hello to our family of bloggers! We’d love to hear from you and read your comments on all of our blogs!
Learn a little more about Chemist and Problogger Gloria D. Gamat, who authors our Battling Arthritis blog .. with an interview by Reynz over at the BancoDeReyna Blog
Reynz: Tell us something about you.
Gamat: … I have a son and as a mother, my priorities in life changed. So when I discovered problogging, I got hooked into it. I will not trade working at home for anything else even as I perform the difficult responsibility of being a mother. I have various health blogs already; medical, diabetes, cancer on top of my Battling Arthritis blog. Early this year, I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis. Currently, I am blogging from a not-so-remote little village, South of the Philippines. Here, I am the only one with an internet connection at home. Thanks to a 3G cellphone! …
Check out the interview!
I have now installed the new template over at the Battling Arthritis site …
Please drop and by and give a critique or suggestions and your opinion!