Goodbye Tina and Thank-You!
Today marked the last day for Tina Radcliffe on Battling Cancer (since March 2008) and Battling Diabetes (since May 2008) here for the HART-Empire Network.
I think Tina did a GREAT job covering both of these blogs and she will truly be missed. Unfortunately for the HART-Empire Network, she has resigned to tackle new adventures that await her … but, I can’t say enough how excited I am for her and her new opportunities and wish her all the best and good luck in her new adventure!
Tina .. You will remain to be a ‘contributor’ here on both the Battling Cancer blog and the Battling Diabetes blog. So, if you ever wanted to guest post articles in this blog, you are welcome to just log in and do just that!
HARTLEY B SINGER
Battling For Health Blogs
* Gloria D Gamat has been covering the Battling Arthritis blog since October 2007
* Loretta Parker Spivey has been covering the Battling Alzheimer blog since March 2008
* Tina Radcliffe has been covering the Battling Cancer blog since March 2008 and recently started covering the Battling Diabetes blog in June 2008
* Trisha Torrey has been covering the Battling Healthcare blog since March 2008
* Raquel Billiones has been covering the Battling Heart and Stroke blog since May 2008
PetLvr and other “LVR” Blogs
The following bloggers are now writing for PetLvr and our other pet related blogs starting June 2008
* Jelena Woehr
* Sirena Van Schaik
* Robert Akehurst
* Gemma Argent
Please drop by the individual blogs and say hello to our family of bloggers! We’d love to hear from you and read your comments on all of our blogs!
I have added a “Translation” plugin to the Battling Cancer blog today.
The translation can be found in the left sidebar. Just click on the language flag to convert. To convert back to English, click on the top left USA flag. The above image may be a bit blurry, so here are the languages that are translated:
9a. Chinese Simplified
9b. Chinese Traditional
The HART-Empire Network is pleased to announce that the two advertised positions for health bloggers, posted last month, has been filled.
* Tina Radcliffe takes over the Battling Cancer blog
* Loretta Parker Spivey takes over the Battling Alzheimer blog
Please take the time to visit our new writers .. stop in .. and say hello! I’m sure they would both love to hear from you!